Saturday, November 2, 2013

CaNdY!


Halloween, a time where candy is flying, kids are screaming and parents pop those pills to relieve an oncoming headache. I haven't "trick or treated", since the 4th grade, not because its weird to disguise yourself for a night and switch personalities for several hours, but because dressing up as something/someone that isn't your normal day to day self and parents wouldn't recognize you, then going from door to door begging for candy from strangers who for all we know could have a record of some sort. Strange? Personally I wouldn't like to be heading up to a strangers door, hoping for the best 'King sized' candy bar then getting snatched! by some weird man who smells like rotten eggs and chocolate with a hint of an un-know substance that lingers under his neck. Then from there, taken from the scene of the crime to a stalker van with technology a 5 year old would never understand then as I lay helpless, tied up, mouth duct tapped, and tears gracing down my face. Its only been 5 minutes and my parents were waiting at the end of the driveway for me to come back with a smile ear to ear, only to find out that I wasn't in the group who went to the strangers house. My mom starts to panic, running up to the house, demanding to know what happened to her kid (me), when the strangers door opens and they tell my parent that a child dressed as a 'Witch' never showed up to collect the candy. My parents are beyond historical now, My mom, she's screaming at the top of her lungs, running down the road talking to even more strangers asking about where her beloved child could be, could on of the strangers be the kidnapper? would we ever find out? Will I be alive?...

   Cliff hangers suck!

Anyways, I prefer to just eat the delicious candy from the store, rather than meet strangers, getting snatched and maybe eaten. No one wants to be eaten, thats strange!

No comments:

Post a Comment