Friday, September 6, 2013

In class many of the students can recall memories early as 3-5 years old, how they get stuck in trees, steeling a sucker after their mom told them not to, or even enjoying the relaxation of peeling dead skin off someones back (strange), but they still remember these descriptive moments in time. As for me I have a hard time recalling anything before the 6th grade, I don't remember remotely as much as  I probably should. Maybe because I hit my head too many times, a baseball hitting me in the head, or just being a kid. But no matter how hard I try its hard to recall something before 6th grade. I remember moments, like when I was younger, my neighbors Tibetan Mastiff killed an intruding dog, but I don't know when, where this was or what really happened, but I know I was there when it happened. Should I remember more when I went to Europe when I was 17 (4.5 years ago)? Should I remember me moving across the state at age four? Even now Its hard to remember moments in time.

Do you think Zeus remembered all his children? 
The child that was born after his mom was blown to bits? (random)
Does this "Man-Whore" remember all the women he seduced?
How much should someone really remember?


 My brother and me, I know the town this was in, but I don't remember anything else (I was 5 years old)

1 comment:

  1. Good questions about Zeus. Mortals forget many things, but one would hope that the gods don't. :)

    ReplyDelete